As an AI language model, I can provide you with a list of useful generative AI websites that you should know. These websites use artificial intelligence algorithms to generate text, images, and videos that can be used for various purposes. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- AI Dungeon – A website that generates text-based role-playing games using machine learning algorithms.
- Artbreeder – A website that uses AI to generate original artwork based on user inputs.
- This Person Does Not Exist – A website that uses generative adversarial networks (GANs) to create realistic images of faces that do not actually exist.
- GPT-3 Sandbox – A website where you can experiment with OpenAI’s API that powers GPT-3 to generate text and other media.
- Deep Dream Generator – A website that uses Google’s Deep Dream algorithm to create surreal images from ordinary photos.
- Runway – A website that offers AI models for creative fields, such as graphic design, architecture, and music production, that can generate animations or videos from stills.
- Textsynth – A website that uses GPT-2 AI to generate custom text according to your prompts.
- The Next Rembrandt – A project that uses machine learning algorithms to generate a 3D printed painting in the style of Rembrandt.
- Jukebox – A generative music project by OpenAI that creates new songs in various genres by analyzing existing music.
- AI Portraits – A website that generates portraits of people based on their photos with the help of machine learning algorithms.
In conclusion, these generative AI websites offer exciting ways for creatives to make content using machine learning algorithms. These tools are valuable for people who want to generate original content with little or no technical skills.